Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Our Vacuum won't dock up and charge anymore. It. It's a

Customer Question
Our Vacuum won't dock...

Our Vacuum won't dock up and charge anymore.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the vacuum cleaner's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It's a model 561

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It's probably 4 years old ?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
9/29/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician

Can you please run through this checklist for me

Let me know how you get on, and please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more.

It may take more than one exchange to get a fix, so please work with me, you are my eyes and ears here

If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions please remember to rate my performance positively before you leave so that we can close the file as it is the only acknowledgement we receive for our time and experience.