Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Question about hoover steamvac silver. When I turn it on a…

Customer Question
Question about hoover steamvac...

Question about hoover steamvac silver

Contractor's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

When I turn it on a lot of water comes out of bottom onto the floor. bad leak

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
9/28/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

There may be a loose seal or a split pipe.

Are you planning on replacing the parts yourself, or are you looking for a repairer in your area?

If so, what is your zip code?

My husband. What seal?

There are several seals and pipes.

The cleaner will need to be disassembled first so that the leak can be located.

Once identified, the leaking seal or pipe can be replaced.