Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a singer model 237. was having trouble with it. to…

Customer Question
I have a singer...

I have a singer model 237. was having trouble with it. to make a long story short, I took apart the needle thread tension regulator and now don't know how to put it back together right. andy guide on how the little parts go together

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just today

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if possible

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/25/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman replied 10 months ago
Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What you need, I think, is a Service Manual - one that tells and shows diagrams, of how the machine parts fit together and how to disassemble and adjust, etc.

Here's a possible source for a service manual for your model, at upper left:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/515451119833675777/

and here is another source:

https://manualsoncd.com/product/singer-237-sewing-machine-service-manual-download/

There may be others - but the second the those two looks like the real thing that you are looking for. Let me know, if I can help you further with this.