Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have child's pink machine. I cannot get the bobbin thread…

Customer Question
I have child's...

I have child's pink machine. I cannot get the bobbin thread to come up I have tried everything I can think of and used the book. I was a former home ec teacher and have fixed many machines. I am at a loss. Can you help

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

My granddaughter gave it to me and said it was not working. She had it on the wrong stitch selection and I thought easy fix but. Ihave been trying on and off for 2 weeks.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Trying

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
9/25/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman replied 10 months ago
Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Have you followed the book accurately as to placing and threading, in all ways, carefully?

If so, then the next question is, what brand (and maybe, what model) is the child's machine in question, please? and, how old is it, measured from its date of original purchase?