Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

We need a manuel or instructions on the janome model 108…

Customer Question
We need a manuel...

We need a manuel or instructions on the janome model 108 manufactured 820-12121 new home established 1860

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

My mother is 100 years old and we had to move her to assistant living and in the move we lost the instructions and so she has the machine for several year. Our email address is***@******.***. Our phone number is ***** Thank you.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES. WHEN WE GET THE MANUEL FOR INSTRUCTIONS THAT INDEED WILL HELP AS OF NOW WE ARE HAVING TROUBLE THREADING THE BOBBIN.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Could you please send the manuel or instructions to our address 425 N.E.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/23/2017
Small Appliance Technician: smitty1486,
 replied 11 months ago
smitty1486

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Small Appliance Technician: smitty1486,
 replied 11 months ago

The complete manual is attached for you! You can download and print it out if you want a paper copy! :~)

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Thank you so much!