Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Do they sell a bernia carrying case for the old berina 801…

Customer Question
Do they sell a...

Do they sell a bernia carrying case for the old berina 801 sport

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I just started to look for one

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just thought you might know if they sold one or a comparable case might work

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/22/2017
Small Appliance Technician: smitty1486,
 replied 10 months ago
smitty1486

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Small Appliance Technician: smitty1486,
 replied 10 months ago

The bag for the machine you have is below.

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Thank you so much!