Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Sorry I was trying to get help before but my laptop died --

Customer Question
Sorry I was trying...

Sorry I was trying to get help before but my laptop died -- I need help fixing the timing on my machine

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

All of 15 minutes. I wound a bobbin and now my needle keeps hitting the bobbin case

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I was thinking to, but it might be better if I could get someone in to fix it? Is that an option, I've never serviced this machine before

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I bought the machine used and they said it was refurbished

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
9/22/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Montmotors,
 replied 11 months ago
Montmotors

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I see that you are looking for information on the timing of the vehicle. Just so that you know, this is an information only site. Experts will not be able to come and service the vehicle for you. With this being said, may I have the year, make, model and engine size of the vehicle, please?