Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I just received a tilt head kitchenaid mix model #

Customer Question
Hi, I just received...

Hi, I just received a tilt head kitchenaid mix model # KB26GIXOB, serial # WS3999262 I have no booklet or info. Can you tell me wattage, size etc of this guy? Also the beater seems to be striking the side of the bowl, how do you adjust this? Thank you.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I think 2003 or 2004

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It seems to be in great like new shape, just seems the beater hits the side of the bowl

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
9/22/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician

Hi

Please find a User Manual for a KP26 attached... if this is the model, KB does not come up as a supported model

Adjustment of the Beater/Bowl can be found HERE

Let me know how you get on, and please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more.

It may take more than one exchange to get a fix, so please work with me, you are my eyes and ears here

If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions please remember to rate my performance positively before you leave so that we can close the file as it is the only acknowledgement we receive for our time and experience.