Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Looking for resting arm for quilting frame. 10 foot frame…

Customer Question
Looking for resting arm...

Looking for resting arm for quilting frame

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

10 foot frame 2008

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Someone told me resting rail helps keep quilt square. was not included when I bought frame

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure. have been having trouble with speed control. was told to blow out with canned air.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
9/22/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician

May I ask the Make and Model of the Frame and where it was purchased please
Also your zipcode

Small Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago

Just a quick follow-up as I have not heard from you for a while.

Anything more to report ?

Please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more.

If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions please remember to rate my performance positively before you leave so that we can close the file as it is the only acknowledgement we receive for our time and experience.