Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Our Roomba 600 series side wheel functions only

Customer Question
Our Roomba 600 series...

Our Roomba 600 series side wheel functions only sporadically. Does the module for this wheel need to be replaced?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

For about 6 months

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If economically and simply done

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Do you advise that I attempt doing a replacement or do you have shops in our area that could do the work?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/21/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Check whether the wheel has anything wrapped around the axle - ribbons of fiber, hair or other clogging material. That can impede function for sure.