Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

My roomba's spinning brush doses not turn during operation,

Customer Question
My roomba's spinning brush...

My roomba's spinning brush doses not turn during operation

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 2 weeks

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is simple only bought it last christmas

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I had this trouble with original brust and replaced it with a new one

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/20/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman replied 10 months ago
Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Some questions need to be asked about this sort of problem:

- Did the replacement brush work for a while, then stop working? or did it just not work, despite being replaced.

- How old is the Roomba in question?

- Have you examined and cleaned out the Roomba?