Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I HAVE A SINGER STYLIST SEWING MACHINE AND IVE ONLY USED IT…

Customer Question
I HAVE A SINGER...

I HAVE A SINGER STYLIST SEWING MACHINE AND IVE ONLY USED IT ABOUT 3 TIMES AND ITS GIVING ME A C4 ERROR CODE.. IVE DONE WHAT IT SAID TO DO IN THE BOOK BUT IT DIDNT FIX THE PROBLEM.. IT LOCKED UP ON ME AND IM HOPING YOU CAN HELP ME FIX IT..

Contractor's Assistant: What's the sewing machine's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

ITS A SINGER STYLIST AND IVE ONLY HAD IT ABOUT 4 MONTHS AND I BOUGHT IT NEW OFF AMAZON

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

IF YOU CAN HELP ME YES

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

IM NOT SURE.. I WOULD JUST LOVE TO GET SOME HELP IN FIXING THIS SO I CAN START SEWING SOME CHRISTMAS GIFTS.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
9/18/2017
Small Appliance Technician: smitty1486,
 replied 8 months ago
smitty1486

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Small Appliance Technician: smitty1486,
 replied 8 months ago

Does it make noise when you push the foot pedal?

kingcobra80
kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician