Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a model # 64 30 and it is stuck in reverse. I cannot…

Customer Question
I have a model...

I have a model # 64 30 and it is stuck in reverse. I cannot get the reverse button to release.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

The last time I used the machine was a year ago and it worked fine

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don"t think so but don't know

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
9/18/2017
Small Appliance Technician: koboma,
 replied 11 months ago
koboma

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Small Appliance Technician: koboma,
 replied 11 months ago

Make of unit? 64-30 does not show, What is this?

a sewing machine. quess I didn't state that clearly.
Small Appliance Technician: koboma,
 replied 11 months ago

OK, it is in small engine, let me see if we can get it moved to right category!