Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Small Appliance

The ribber on my knitting machine will not pick up any

Customer Question
stitches, i have to manually...
the ribber on my knitting machine will not pick up any stitches, i have to manually push them into play
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: i just set it up, after a move of house, this is the first day
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: only if i can?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: that is my only problem right now,, it is almost as though the knitter and ribber are not aligned properly
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
9/18/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Pete, Electronic Engineer