Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a Singer Model #9960 Serial #C65733646. Bought thru…

Customer Question
I have a Singer...

I have a Singer Model #9960 Serial #C65733646. Bought thru Amazon, May 2017. The bobbin thread bunches up,doesn't lay flat, also top thread is difficult to thread, it doesn't pull free, and breaks when pulling down.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

From the beginning.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Would like to return the machine for a remedy.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
9/17/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can arrange a return at:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/?nodeId=901888https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/?nodeId=901888

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------