Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Janome 5000 Memory craft burn fuse Where is the fuse

Customer Question
Janome 5000 Memory craft...

Janome 5000 Memory craft burn fuse Where is the fuse located

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just now

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No dealer around but it happen before a few years back

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It did emergency stop and the machine stop and shut down . About 5 years back same thing happen and it was the ffuse

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
9/13/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 11 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help.

Just so I'm clear on what the problem is... are you saying the machine made an emergency stop and you'd like to find the fuse to replace it?