Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

THE STITCH LENGTH KNOB WILL NOT STAY 'PUT'. CAN I CORRECT…

Customer Question
THE STITCH LENGTH KNOB...

THE STITCH LENGTH KNOB WILL NOT STAY 'PUT'. CAN I CORRECT THIS OR SHOULD A TECHNICIAN ?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

SUDDENLY

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

ONLY IF IT IS AN EASY SOLUTION

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
9/13/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the make and model number of your machine?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.