Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Morning, Morning, Morning I have a 10 yr old Ariston 80cm…

Customer Question
Morning, Morning, Contractor's Assistant:...

Morning, Morning,

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Morning I have a 10 yr old Ariston 80cm upright cooker which i purchased from Harvey Norman in Warrnambool. The seal of the oven door is broken and the door is not fully closing thus letting out heat and taking a long time to heat up. I am not able to locate the model number as it has worn off with age

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Morning I have a 10 yr old Ariston 80cm upright cooker which i purchased from Harvey Norman in Warrnambool. The seal of the oven door is broken and the door is not fully closing thus letting out heat and taking a long time to heat up. I am not able to locate the model number as it has worn off with age. Can you advise please. Regards ***** *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No I am wanting to get a tradesman in to do the work. He dropped around last week and said he can't do anything until he has the model number of the oven.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No that's all.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/11/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Of course without a model number makes it almost impossible to make sure we have the correct part but let me do some digging with the information you have given and maybe we can find something together. Have you checked the back to see if the model number may be back there as well?

does this look like your model?

http://aristonbrand.com/inventory/cp859mtx/