Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have Husqvarna Designer 1. It is bird nesting and thread

Customer Question

I have Husqvarna Designer 1. It is bird nesting and thread snagging. I had the thread winder replaced the the machine serviced. After using this machine for 6 years, I how could not get the bobbin to wind smoothly enough not to cause problems. So I tried the prewound bobbins, better but not solved. It embroideries smoother and better than it ever did until it hits snatch, then it will react enough to throw the bobbin out of the case. I believe I may have a burr on the bobbin hook. I have done everything suggested rethreading, new needles, service calls. I think I need a new part. What do you think.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: for several months
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no but he is not listening well. He wants me to up date. But is machine in between bouts do the most fanatic job.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: that I am an experienced seamest and
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.