Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have Husqvarna Designer 1. It is bird nesting and thread…

Customer Question
I have Husqvarna Designer...

I have Husqvarna Designer 1. It is bird nesting and thread snagging. I had the thread winder replaced the the machine serviced. After using this machine for 6 years, I how could not get the bobbin to wind smoothly enough not to cause problems. So I tried the prewound bobbins, better but not solved. It embroideries smoother and better than it ever did until it hits snatch, then it will react enough to throw the bobbin out of the case. I believe I may have a burr on the bobbin hook. I have done everything suggested rethreading, new needles, service calls. I think I need a new part. What do you think.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

For several months

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No but he is not listening well. He wants me to up date. But is machine in between bouts do the most fanatic job.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That I am an experienced seamest and

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
9/11/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.