Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Baby lock embroidery and sewing machine Item needed

Customer Question
Baby lock embroidery and...

Baby lock embroidery and sewing machine

Item needed assistance with: sewing machine
brand: baby lock
model: ellegante blg

I have my ellegante blg baby lock a part to remove the thread cutting blade. Now I can get it back together.

Help

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I just got part today and I haven't used my machine for 3 weeks

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

As I was taking it apart, I told myself this will be easy to put back together. My memory not good. I need pictures to follow if they are available

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Help
Answered in 2 days by:
9/12/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize that you had to wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?

I fixed my Baby lock sewing myself. Please refund my money, as soon as possible . Thanks