JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer
Experience:  Broadcast Engineer for over 7 years.
53814968

My Expression 2.0 bobbin maker doesn't work. Are parts

Customer Question

My Expression 2.0 bobbin maker doesn't work. Are parts available to fix it?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: A long time.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I can find someone to repair it, I'd prefer that. Or is there another way to make bobbins for tis machine?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: For example....
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  JA Engineer replied 1 month ago.

Hello and good night.

I am sorry to hear that you Expression 2.0 bobbin maker is not functioning. I am sure that it is quite frustrating.

The good news is that it can be repaired by a PFAFF dealer in or near your area. In order to locate one, please click here and scroll down to the middle of the page where you will see "Dealer Locator" to the right. Enter your zip code in the box and click the black "Dealer Locator" button.

Thank you for using JustAnswer. Please remember to select 3, 4, or 5 stars and click Submit so that I can be compensated for assisting you.

Have a wonderful night.

Hello and good night.

I am just checking up on you to see if you were able to find a PFAFF dealer in your area so that you can get the bobbin maker repaired.

If my answer was satisfactory, please remember to give my response a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 stars and click Submit).

I hope the rest of your night will be restful and that tomorrow will be just as great!