kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ years repairing various small appliances
32169475

I just received an Elite 8 oz popcorn trolley and it was

Customer Question

I just received an Elite 8 oz popcorn trolley and it was sent without the wheel axle (or "axis" as the instructions say. Would you please send me the axle? Model EPM-200/200B
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I received the device this week and just started to assemble it last night
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It seems the quickest solution is for you to send the wheel axis (part H) as soon as possible since it is a gift to be given this week please
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Just Answer is not affiliated with the manufacturer of this unit. I am happy to help locate the part you need but you would have to pay for it. Would you like me to help you locate that part?