Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have an artisan KitchenAid stand mixer and the speed goes…

Customer Question
I have an artisan...

I have an artisan KitchenAid stand mixer and the speed goes up and down it doesn't stay consistent

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is a artisan stand mixer approximately about 10 to 15 years ago

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It uses it's a smaller 4 quart mixer and has a I have the Beta read it scrapes the sides.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
9/8/2017
Small Appliance Technician: woody463, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
woody463
woody463, Home Appliance Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

The model number is ***** the unit ,so you will need to lean it over to see the number.