Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Small Appliance

I LOVE THIS NEW AROMA .....ITS ALSO MANUFACTURED BY OTHER

Customer Question
AMERICAN COMPANIES ITS AN UPGRADED MACHINE...
I LOVE THIS NEW AROMA .....ITS ALSO MANUFACTURED BY OTHER AMERICAN COMPANIES ITS AN UPGRADED
MACHINE THAT IS BOTH A RICEMAKER AND A CROCKPOT. IT ALSO SAUTES MAKES SOUPS AND OTHER THINGS -
VARIES BY MODEL.....TWO ISSUES ONE IS THE ONE I HAVE I PURCHASED 6 MONTHS AGO AND IT DOES NOT
HAVE A PRESSURE COOKER FEATURE....I LIKE THAT BETTER....NOW IT SEEMS THEY ALL DO....WOULD YOU KNOW OF A MACHINE LIKE THIS THAT DOES NOT HAVE THAT PRESSURE COOKER SPOUT ?? ALO I HAVE FRIENDS IN FRANCE AND ISRAEL I WOULD LIKE TO BUY THESE MACHINES FOR IS THERE A EUROPEAN MODEL AVAILABLE???
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
8/23/2017
Small Appliance Technician: woody463, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
woody463
woody463, Home Appliance Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

I`m sorry to say!

But this is a Appliance REPAIR category!

Were we would tell you how to repair your appliance.

And these unit are not designed to be repaired just thrown away and buy a new one if you have an issue with them .

But we have are not an appliance sales category , which Just Answer does not have .

I would suggest contacting the manufacture to see what they have and where they sell their products at.

kingcobra80
kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician