Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

My Panasonic bread machine will not mix the bread. SD-YD250…

Customer Question
My Panasonic bread machine...

My Panasonic bread machine will not mix the bread.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

SD-YD250 About 10 m0nths

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It happened twice

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

Mixing blade not moving

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
8/14/2017
Small Appliance Technician: woody463, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
woody463
woody463, Home Appliance Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

ok if the blade is not moving do you even hear the motor running or humming as if it is trying to start?

The machine usually does not start for about half an hour after turning on - this is so-
that the ingredients are room temperature before starting. - just plugged it in, and the red light is on, so it is getting power

ok And have you waited the normal time for the unit to start mixing the ingredients?

NO - I DO NHOT WANT TO CONTINUE THIS - PLEASE CANCEL MY REQUEST - THANKS

no problem ,

Good luck and have a good day!

I am not going to call you - do not want to continue - thanks

I did not send you the phone prompt that is done by the web site NOT I .