Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Tech
Experience:  Owner and Operator with 15yrs experience with degrees.
21107370

I accidentally put Bissell spot and stain remover in my

Customer Question

I accidentally put Bissell spot and stain remover in my Thermador dishwasher rinse agent reservoir. What's the best way to flush it out?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: Thermador DW44ZP/23
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No that's it
Category: Small Appliance
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

Just continue to pour hot water in the reservoir to flush it all out. You may have to do this for a bit but it will get flushed out by just dumping water in the reservoir.

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.