Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Automatic dial a stitch, need a operator manual and parts…

Customer Question
Automatic dial a stitch...

Automatic dial a stitch, need a operator manual and parts manual, also would like to know if you could recommend a repairman for this machine in the New Bern area of NC. Also do you know what year this is?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I have a Pfaff 230 need operators manual, parts manual, and repairman in New Bern, NC area. This is an automatic dial a stitch. Thanks Cathey

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, husband may try.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Could use information on where to purchase replacement parts, and the ma uals.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
8/6/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Cathey,

Here is a link to the operator manual:

http://www.pfaff.com/SiteMedia/PFAFF/Products/Machines/Support-manuals/pfaff_230-260-manual-EN.PDF

Also the service manual, if required:

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/923671/Pfaff-230-Automatic.html

Parts are available from:

http://www.sewingpartsonline.com/pfaff-230-sewing-machine-parts.aspx

In the New Bern area, you can contact Sewing Solutions on ***-***-**** to arrange a repair:

http://www.sewingsolutionsnc.com/

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Pete, Electronic Engineer