Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a Janome Memory Craft 11000. For months I have had…

Customer Question
I have a Janome...

I have a Janome Memory Craft 11000. For months I have had this machine in and out of the shop and I still can't use it.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

For about 4 months

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, I have had it in and out of the dealership for work.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes, when you turn it on it gives a beep and it automatically goes to one of the questions screen and you cannot "x" out of it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
8/6/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

Do you know if you have the latest firmware update on the machine?

You can see the latest versions here at the following link, the 11000 is 5 links from the top:

Janome Firmware Updates