Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Tech
Experience:  Owner and Operator with 15yrs experience with degrees.
21107370

I bought a bread baking machine put all the ingredience in

Customer Question

I bought a bread baking machine put all the ingredience in and push start nothing in happening ??
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: sd-y2500 Panasonic auto bread machine
JA: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?
Customer: new first time
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: the machine has been on 1 hr and a half it has done nothing I would think it would mix the flour and yeast first but has not nothing happened
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

You can try unplugging the unit and plugging it back in and if it still does nothing once you Start it you have a lemon. The board is bad on the unit, they do not make parts for it so just take it back and exchange it for a new one. Sorry for the bad news:(

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.