Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

Need help reattaching the bobbin winder assembly on a janome

Customer Question

need help reattaching the bobbin winder assembly on a janome s-3015
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: the winder stopped working but the tire was fine so the next fix would be the spring that attaches the winder to the sewing machine and that is where i am now. I have the new spring
JA: What's the sewing machine's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I told you it is a janome s-3015 and i have no idea how old it is.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: All I really need is a drawing that shows how the bobbin winder spring attaches to the bobbin winder assembly and then to the machine. Is that possible?
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please cancel this request and refund my money. The response is no longer necessary as the problem is solved without your help and the response is taking too long. Thanks for refunding my money asap
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No I am not needing any help at all. Again thank you for canceling this and returning my money to paypal asap
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

I am user of this site just like you, so I don't have any insight into your account, however you can contact the Customer Service department at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for assistance.
You should see an option in the upper right corner of that page to contacting them via email, chat, or phone.