Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Need help reattaching the bobbin winder assembly on a janome…

Customer Question
Need help reattaching the...

Need help reattaching the bobbin winder assembly on a janome s-3015

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

The winder stopped working but the tire was fine so the next fix would be the spring that attaches the winder to the sewing machine and that is where i am now. I have the new spring

Contractor's Assistant: What's the sewing machine's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I told you it is a janome s-3015 and i have no idea how old it is.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

All I really need is a drawing that shows how the bobbin winder spring attaches to the bobbin winder assembly and then to the machine. Is that possible?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
8/5/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please cancel this request and refund my money. The response is no longer necessary as the problem is solved without your help and the response is taking too long. Thanks for refunding my money asap
No I am not needing any help at all. Again thank you for canceling this and returning my money to paypal asap

I am user of this site just like you, so I don't have any insight into your account, however you can contact the Customer Service department at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for assistance.
You should see an option in the upper right corner of that page to contacting them via email, chat, or phone.