Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

How can I get into my s7 skyline to open or get to

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get into my s7 skyline to open or get to decorative stitches

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I got the machine in March and am too far away to get lessons

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

NO every thing works fine . I just do not know how to open fancy stitches

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
8/4/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician

Hi

Do you have the User Manual ?

Take a look at p23 for how to access the Groups of stitches, then it is just a matter of deciding on the one you wish to use and selecting via touchscreen... does that get you towards the answer ?
Just ask away and we'll get there

I am in Australia, so time difference may cause delays, we are 17hrs ahead of Pacific Time

see attached for detail of p23

Did you manage to check my last contact and see whether you need any more assistance ?