Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Small Appliance

I bought my vacuum yesterday. When I try to use it on my…

Customer Question
I bought my vacuum...

I bought my vacuum yesterday. When I try to use it on my high nap carper, the height gauge will not go the highest settting.

Contractor's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

As I said, the height gauge will not go the highest setting on my vacuum.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/3/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please tell me what maker and model of vacuum you are asking about ? and also, Can you set the nap to the lowest setting still?

kingcobra80
kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician