Scott-Appliance
Scott-Appliance,
89799402

I have power to my machine, but the foot pedal wont work? i

Customer Question

i have power to my machine, but the foot pedal wont work?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: i dont sew much, so i had the machine serviced 5 years ago and have not tried to sew on it til today
JA: What's the sewing machine's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: baby lock design pro, model b21, maybe 15 years old?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Scott-Appliance replied 2 months ago.

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

unplug the sewing machine then unplug the foot controller and plug it back in then plug the machine back in if it still fails to work the controller has failed and needs to be replaced, you get replacements fairly cheap on ebay I have linked them below, the part number for the foot controller for that machine is KD-1902.

click here for listings on ebay

Now that I have given you an initial answer to your question I would ask at this time that you go ahead and rate my assistance because we are not compensated for our time unless you do. Even after you have rated I will continue to help you at no charge if you have any follow up questions. You rate my assistance by clicking on one of the empty stars located at the top right of your question page on Just Answer. The 5th star to the right is the best rating and I hoped I have earned that. Thank you for seeing to this at this time and then if you have any follow up questions please let me know. Rating my assistance will in no way affect the charges for this service.