Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Small Appliance

The front wheel on i robot has hair and does not turn freely

Customer Question
the front wheel on i robot has hair and does not turn freely
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Can I remove the wheel for cleaning?
8/2/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman replied 4 months ago
Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
The wheel can, and should, be cleaned. But tell me first: what model (roughly, at least by model series, e.g. 500 series, etc.) is the Roomba in question? this is crucial to my giving you instructions in detail, correctly, since the various model lines vary somewhat.

Let me know by Reply To Expert and I will instruct you in detail.

kingcobra80
kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician