Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a Janome Skyline S5. I like this machine, but am

Customer Question
I have a Janome...

I have a Janome Skyline S5. I like this machine, but am having a lot of trouble with the walking foot (even feed). It skips stitches and gets caught underneath. The stitching does not look nice but uneven and a mess.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just recently I started using and experimenting with the walking foot. I have not used it for the last two years, but am now ready to move into quilting.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

You mean the quilting?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just want the stitching to be even. When I switch to presser foot A, everything is fine and the stitching is great.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Small Appliance
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/29/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.