kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ years repairing various small appliances
32169475

I have a Janome Skyline S5. I like this machine, but am

Customer Question

I have a Janome Skyline S5. I like this machine, but am having a lot of trouble with the walking foot (even feed). It skips stitches and gets caught underneath. The stitching does not look nice but uneven and a mess.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Just recently I started using and experimenting with the walking foot. I have not used it for the last two years, but am now ready to move into quilting.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: You mean the quilting?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I just want the stitching to be even. When I switch to presser foot A, everything is fine and the stitching is great.
Category: Small Appliance
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.