How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kelly Your Own Question
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Category: Small Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 22927
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
Type Your Small Appliance Question Here...
Kelly is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a mixing cup for my classic Hamilton Beach drink

Customer Question

I need a mixing cup for my classic Hamilton Beach drink master, model 56250, #B4289Z (I think the last number is ***** as best as I can see it)
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I just bought the mixer without the cup
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I just need the mixing cup
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I called your customer service & she said that I needed the model # 65250 and #B4289Z to tell her what size cup that I needed and when I called back, the office had closed.
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

The mixing container is available below. Is this the part you are after?