Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Small Appliance

I have an older Krupps coffee maker and have had enjoyed it

Customer Question
for many years. However, I...
I have an older Krupps coffee maker and have had enjoyed it for many years. However, I can no longer drink coffee so use the unit as a means of brewing tea. Recently the unit essentially stopped, does not follow through and heat the water. What appears on the little screen is a small icon like an empty coffee pot accompanied by a beeping. Please tell me it has not been taken over by alien robots and that there is a simple fix?
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: No, not that I can think of.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
7/29/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician

Can you please tell me which Model this is... be aware that spare parts availability decreases over time and so be prepared for this eventuality

kingcobra80
kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician