Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

My Oreck vacuum is very difficult to move - this is not

Customer Question

My Oreck vacuum is very difficult to move - this is not usual but has come on the latest - it is heavy and difficult to use.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Just the latest 2 or 3 weeks.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes , I have assistance from my husband and a tech here. What do you think is the problem? They tried to adjust it, but it is not adjustable
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No - do you think it is an internal problem? Or something we can do to help?
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Eddie replied 2 months ago.

Hi........What you might want to examine is the wheels .......through the years hey get a lot of hair and strings attached please let me know.....I can advise you what to do

Thanks

eddie

Expert:  Eddie replied 2 months ago.

I hope you found my answers to your questions helpful and would consider a positive rating so I can receive credit for my help. I'm proud of the work I do here and the positive ratings given by clients like you!

Thanks

eddie