ITPeter
ITPeter,
30970729

1..Have not registered my shaver model ES-LA63 Serial No,

Customer Question

1..Have not registered my shaver model ES-LA63 Serial No, 6K60244, NOT EVEN SHAVED WITH IT..YESTERDAY IT WAS DROPPED SIX FEET ONTO THE ROOM FLOOR, I AM SURE SOMETHING IS BROKEN, MUSTTMI REGISTERMBEFORE SEND FOR REPAIR, REGRET MY TYPING, MY VISION IS FAST GOING, A RESPONSE WILL BE APPRECIATED,,,,,
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: thought I gave all that I first send, however here is info again,,,received jan 15,2017 as a gift, modrl ES-LA63....Serial no, 6K60244, mfg ate unknown....
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: AS PREVIOUSLY STATED, GIFT OF JAN 13, 2017, FELL YESTERAY FROM CHARGING BASE 5/6 FEET TO ROM FLOOR, AM MORE THA WILLING TO PAY TO HAVE SHAVER CHECKED OUT FOR VEY POSSIBLE DAMAGE, DO I
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: SELF
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO......
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  ITPeter replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  ITPeter replied 5 months ago.

It is not necessary to register the product first, however it can result in a faster service.

You can register the shaver at: https://panasonic.registria.com/reg

You can also arrange the return online at: http://shop.panasonic.com/support

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------