JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner/Service Technician at S & J Small Engines
87465640

I need a threading diagram for a Brother serger model 934D

Customer Question

Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 8 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** will try to assist you.

I am including three pages from the owners manual which give you the instructions and diagrams on threading the system. I hope that this information helps you.

Thank you it has been a pleasure to assist you.

Please take a moment to rate your experience.

Those attachments aren't going to do you very much good in that I can't get them to open up and allow me to expand them so that you can actually read them. I am going to include a link with this comment that will take you to a copy of the owners manual online so that you can find the information that you need. If you will refer to pages 12, 13 and 14 of this online manual you will find the information in regards ***** ***** rethreading of the machine.

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/403606/Brother-934d.html#manual

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
As you can see I requested a THREADING DIAGRAM for a specific model of a Brother serger model 934D. Thats the info that I need. I've received info about other models , manuals etc. but no diagram for threading the Brother serger model 934D. I therefore I'm requesting a complete return of my money as you have advertised.

I will forward your request to a moderator, however the information that I have provided is for the 934D model as you requested.