kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ years repairing various small appliances
32169475

I cleaned my Roomba by taking all the screws off the bottom

Customer Question

I cleaned my Roomba by taking all the screws off the bottom and cleaning it out inside Ever since then, all it does it go in circles instead of a straight line. Any suggestions
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: About two weeks now
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yip
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, not really---except that I know my cleaning it and taking it apart certainly had something to do with it as it happened right afterwards
Category: Small Appliance
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Why did you tell me you had an answer and now you are telling me "within a day", after I gave you my credit card?Come on man
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
HELLO??? I AM WAITING....
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Okay, I have decided to wait another hour. After that I am going to ask for a refund.
So, if you have an answer post it, if it works I will pay you, but I need it now as I have "the inlaws" coming in tomorrow night for the Christmas holidays.
Please help me out!!
Expert:  Michael replied 7 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Please check the motors and the sensors. Usually this is a blocked or un hooked bump sensor, please check for that.

How old ois youre Roomba?

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Probably a couple of years old, it is a Model 655
Expert:  Michael replied 7 months ago.

Hi good morning, have you checked the sensors, also make sure the other motor is still plugged into the main board.

Tech Mike