Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Small Appliance

3EWap500 Appliance $0-$500 3 yr car Animal; handstick vacuum

Customer Question
purple - it is...
3EWap500 Appliance $0-$500 3 yr car Animal; handstick vacuum purple - it is not working but I tried to clean everything so its strange spinning
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: Dyson WS Animal handstick vacuum
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes I tried it out this morning to clean my house... I opened and clean out and make sure its clean but the wheels is running uncorrectly
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I need to take to the shop to take a look how to fix this problem
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Small Appliance
11/21/2016
Small Appliance Technician: Michael, Small Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Are you saying it is 3 years old?

Also please explain Clearley what is wrong so I can help;-)

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello Michael ... I am a Deaf person and I want to know how to get my Animal handstick keep running and not stop and go. I tried cleaning and its hard to pull out to clean inside the glass. Okay, so it is still working but not for long period of cleaning, it just stop and go then stop again . Can you advise me how to solve this problem please? Carol
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Make of Dyson Animal handstick okay!Hello?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please answer above questions and email your answers thanks Carol

Hi Carol, sorry for the delay.

How long will it run before it cuts off?

Also, how old is your Animal stick?

And when it runs does it spin correctly?

Or seem bogged down?

Thank you Carol.

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Hello Michael... the Animal Dyson did not run properly, short and go. Spins not good and seemed funny to operate. I bought this Dyson From Myer on 28 October 2015 and it was marvellous to run. But this week, it runs not normally. I've cleaned out and make sure the machine is running but short periods. Please advise me how to get this running. I tried to take to Kennedy's Repair shop but they don't do Dysons. Okay, if you cant help me, I have 3 years warranty on this product and I could take back to Myer to exchange? Let me know asap thanks Carol
Small Appliance Technician: Michael, Small Appliance Technician replied 12 months ago

Hi, thanks Carol for that information.

This is defect in the unit or a worm out Thermal fuse. Since it is still under warranty you need to contact Dyson for a replacement or repair. They are excellent with this as well;-)

You can find that info in your user manual and with your warranty and on the warrant card. If you cant locate that please let me know so I can provide an alternate # for that. Its not direct do its best to find the one in your manual.

Anyway Carol please let me knwo how it goes.

Have a great day Carol!

ech Michael ;-)

Hi Tech MichaelI will call Dyson for their advice and get it exchanged under warranty. Okay, thanks for your time in asnwering my query and please kindly refund payment of $39.00 to my PayPal account. Many thanks for your advice re above.Carol O'Reilly

Hi, Please rate kindly at this time so I can close this for us. I will then be able to ask Customer service about a refund for you at that time;-)

Thank you

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Hello Tech Michael... I went to Myer Cairns this morning and brought my Dyson Animal stick and the salesman did clean out dust off the machine which I didn't know. I hope this cleaner will work properly as its over one year. Now I know how this cleaner needs cleaning etc. Many thanks for your help in referring me back to the store where I bought from Myer Cairns. I'm happy this salesman helped me with my problem. Now it is now closed and I hope to do it properly next time. Thanks for your time bye sksk
Small Appliance Technician: Michael, Small Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago

Hi Carol, I hope it lasts, but most of the time it will mess up because when it gets that clogged up, it usually will affect the motor long term.

But you may have just gotten lucky with this one ;-)

I wasnt aware that you hadn't been cleaning it out ll.

Have a great day Carol!

Please rate my service kindly so I can close this for us, also it is the ONLY way I am compensated for my time with you.

Tech Michael

Michael
Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician