Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Small Appliance

We have a I Robot 770 on the box it says it has a remote

Customer Question
since we moved we can...
we have a I Robot 770 on the box it says it has a remote since we moved we can not find that but that does not bother us what we would like is information on how to set eg. date time etc. could you send this to us
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: for the last 3 years but it is really getting to us as it just goes when ever
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: there is no work we would just like to set it for when we want it to clean
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no we love her we just call her our silly maid but I would like to be able to get this I Robot Roomba on a time that we can set
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Small Appliance
11/3/2016
Small Appliance Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

The remote, or an (optional, not originally included) wireless command center are required for programming the roomba, it does not have onboard buttons that can manage this process.

So for this situation you'll need to purchase a replacement remote control. You can pick one up here: http://amzn.to/2fmB9SX or http://store.irobot.com/default/parts-and-accessories/roomba-accessories/800-series/remote-control/82201.html?gclid=CjwKEAjwwOvABRC08aedoZ_lnTMSJACs_cbu9zy4puuQywX3LCMr3gUFoKGwiOj7WYoj61bUMBbTxhoC_vDw_wcB

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session.
Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

Nathan, Engineer