Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Small Appliance

My erbroidery janome sewing machine the bobbins shows when I

Customer Question
try to embroidery JA: What's the...
my erbroidery janome sewing machine the bobbins shows when I try to embroidery
JA: What's the sewing machine's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Janome 11000 may 14
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: there is no dealers close so if I can I will love the machine
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It was fine until I cleaned it this machine you also can see the bobbin thread when you sew regular
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Small Appliance
10/22/2016
Small Appliance Technician: Michael, Small Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your machine?

Also is it the light that is on for the bobbin?

Please explain and did this happen while in use or when you when to use it one day?

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I brought the machine in may14 and no it,s not the light the bobbins thread shows on top, was fine until I cleaned out the bobbin case
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am very hard of hearing can,t you answer my question by typiing
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I haven't gotten no answere so best not be a bill on my credit card

Hi yes I didn't request a call, maybe that was an ad or something I didn't even see that lol

Please have patience as this is a technical question and I am trying to help you as best I can.

This problem unfortunately is an internal timing issue. It occurs when one of the plastic timing gears loses its alignment by jumping a tooth. It can also happen due to wear if used extensively. Or it may have been a defective gear that now showed its failure due to weakness in the part.

his one needs the services of an experienced repair technician because this one requires specialized gauges to re align the parts once the gear is replaced.

Most vacuum repair shops also fix these as they usually do both vacuums and sewing machines. I would check locally for one. Its not an expensive repair just needs an experienced technician to complete this repair.

I wish I had better news for you , I really do. But it will be a quick fix for them ;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great Saturday!

Sincerely

Michael
Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician