kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ years repairing various small appliances
32169475

XI have an older electrolux canister vacuum which was

Customer Question

xI have an older electrolux canister vacuum which was working fine but the rollers just stopped working. The motor is still running to the power head but the rollers are not turning, your thoughts?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Electrolux is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I would guess 15 years old or so, the power head nozzle states model #1751 on the bottom of the powerhead.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I'd like to if possible.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: such as?
Category: Small Appliance
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Any idea how much longer it will take for an answer?
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

May I have the Full model # of your vacuum?

Sincerely

Tech Michael