How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pete Your Own Question
Pete, Electronic Engineer
Category: Small Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 18136
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
Type Your Small Appliance Question Here...
Pete is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Rotary hook thread guide bottom plate that goes under the

Customer Question

Rotary hook thread guide bottom plate that goes under the Rotary hook i broke the tread guide tip thade rides next to bobbin Rotary hook part number 238250A
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

David, you can buy a replacement rotary hook from ebay:

Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your fast reply,, I know that I can get a rotary hook from ebay, it's not the rotary hook .. The part that goes under the hook it's looks like a hook but I think it's called the Thread guide I thank David
Thank you very much..
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Ah yes, I believe you are referring to the spool pin, also known as the thread guide - you can also get it on eBay:

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?