How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask kingcobra80 Your Own Question
kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician
Category: Small Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 446
Experience:  20+ years repairing various small appliances
Type Your Small Appliance Question Here...
kingcobra80 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where can I send my foot pedal to get fixed or purchase a

Customer Question

Where can I send my foot pedal to get fixed or purchase a new one. I accidentally dropped it today and it broke completely across the top part of the foot. There is a code on the cord it is P-09J.D.K. The sewing machine is an older one and the only thing on it other than the Janome name is ***** ***** plate attached to it with the number###-##-####I hope all this information helps.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The foot pedal part number you cited, is actually probably for the pad under the pedal. I cannot find a pedal with that part #, just two pedal-pads.

The number on the Janome machine is almost certainly a serial #, and not helpful in identifying the machine nor its pedal.

Please look around elsewhere on the Janome machine, and see if you can find other model # info, even if only the model # of the motor on the machine. Further information from either machine or pedal would help to identify the pedal. Thanks.