Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Small Appliance

Dpls, IN can I get a NESCO CU-30 Coffee Urn Repaired? I have

Customer Question
dpls, IN can I get...
dpls, IN can I get a NESCO CU-30 Coffee Urn Repaired?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I have been trying to fix it myself but it is beyond me.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No I just want to know where in Indpls, IN I can get it fixed.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that I can Think of.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Small Appliance
9/29/2016
Small Appliance Technician: Michael, Small Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician

Hi, Im sorry to hear that your coffee maker is having a problem. I have a company I have been using for my customers for years. They have never done a bad job and my customers rave about the service.

Please see this site: http://www.repairitreuseit.com/?gclid=CPzC5arDtM8CFZYjgQodZ84DTw

They do a fantastic job and they are really quite reasonable.

All of the coffee maker repair companies charge ridiculous money for this but these guys really are fair priced and they do quality work.

Please check them out and set up a service so you can send it in to them, they will make it work like new again;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Michael
Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician