Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Small Appliance

I have a juki HZL 0210. I have had it about 9 months. I have

Customer Question
2 problems with it. The...
I have a juki HZL 0210. I have had it about 9 months. I have 2 problems with it. The bobbin case slides out of place. The other is when I am making a button hole sometimes it stops an does not finish the button hole could you help me to correct these 2 problems?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Small Appliance
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/3/2016
Small Appliance Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer
Hi there
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hey can you help me?

Yes;

Firstly, does the bobbin case appear damaged in any way? If so, it may need to be replaced.

To create the buttonholes, try using the zig-zag foot. Let me know if that works...

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No It happened to me a few minutes ago again. It does it every now and then. You will be sewing along and you can tell when it happens. It makes a noise. Why does it just do it every now and then, if its the bobbin case. It would do it all the time.

Have you checked if the needle is securely fitted?

Have you tried fitting a replacement needle?

Have you cleaned out any buildup of lint around the mechanism?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
to all. To be very specific - you'll be sewing along and the bobbin will start making a noise. Then it will slip out of place (the bobbin case itself), sometimes so much so that it pops up the plastic cover. What could cause that?

This can happen if the bobbin doesn't fit into the case correctly. Are you using the correct bobbin for this machine?

If you're sure the bobbin is correct (the machine uses a very specific bobbin, it's not interchangeable with any other bobbin class and using the wrong one can cause the problem you're describing) then it's definitely time to take it to a repair tech and have it looked at.

Pete, Electronic Engineer