Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Small Appliance

My singer sewing machine is not feeding the material, any

Customer Question
suggestions...
my singer sewing machine is not feeding the material, any suggestions
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Small Appliance
4/26/2016
Small Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago
Joel Swenson
Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today. The feed dog on the machine need adjusting, below I have linked a video that shows how to adjust them so that the machine will work properly:click here for video We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed. Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks! After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing. NOTE PLEASE READ: When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system. Thank You! Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.
 replied 1 year ago
Hi there,I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, if there is something else I can help you with follow up questions are free and can still be handled even after you rate the answer or did you just forget to rate the answer?
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson